Quiet, durable and convenient, the new Yamaha EF2000iST is designed for anyone seeking an ultra-portable source of electricity. The new “T” version, based on the popular EF2000iS, has the special ability to “twin” two units together. Weighing only 21 kg (46 lbs.) and featuring an extra-large handle for easy transport the EF2000iST is ready to deliver clean, quiet power wherever and whenever you want it.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Powered by Yamaha’s MZ80; 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation & extends service life.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super “clean” power. As clean or cleaner than the power you get from a household receptacle.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 1,600 watts / 13.3 amps with a single unit.
- When “twinned” with another EF2000iST rated AC output for continuous use is 3,000 watts / 25 amps. (note: requires accessory parallel terminal kit available at extra cost (part number: 7PB-YH579-80-00).
- Neutral floating.
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Yamaha’s Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra-quiet operation.
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Manual choke
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries (12V / 6.5A).
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting. Fuel gauge is standard
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks exiting from the exhaust.
- Rubber feet isolate vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Suitcase style handle and light weight (21 kg / 46 lbs.) make the EF2000iST very portable.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for “residential / home” use or “commercial use.”