The EF4000 has two key features, a Damper Winding alternator for a cleaner sine wave and dual 120 & 240 volt power, making the EF4000 a very versatile unit. Powered by a proven 357cc engine with electronic ignition, the EF4000 is perfect for the job site, RV or home back-up.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Powered by Yamaha’s MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Manual choke
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Dual 120 & 240 volt output makes the EF4000D very versatile
- Damper Winding alternator reduces wave form distortion for “cleaner” power (power is almost as clean as an inverter)
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 3,500 watts / 29.2 amps @ 120 volts & 3,500 watts / 14.6 amps @ 240 volts.
- Neutral bonded to frame
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Economy Control System (when turned on) lowers the engine rpm when there is no load to conserve fuel and reduce noise and engine wear.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability. Low oil warning light will illuminate on the front panel.
- AC volt meter provides easy to read voltage output
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- Easy access oil drain plug
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Rugged perimeter frame protects the generator and engine from damage.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for “residential / home” use or “commercial use.”