Highfield DL 500
Based on the acclaimed hull of the Ocean Master (OM) range, the DL series introduces a more elaborated transom with integrated rear seat and engine well. This new setup offers a vast storage and higher level of comfort for family cruising. Built to last, the series is designed with tough conditions in mind.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years as the day you towed it away from the dealers showroom.
The hull of the Deluxe 500 is built of 3mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Valmex® PVC tube fabric
- Welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Standup console
- Bolster seat
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (90L)
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Anti-slip deck
- Engine well
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit