Highfield OM 540
The flexibility and adaptability of the Ocean Master design offers fitting options that create either a nice riding boat, a sharp fishing RIB or a hard working support vessel. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Ocean Master is built to last. The Ocean Master range is designed with tough conditions in mind. Internal under-deck fuel tanks, non-slip deck, self-draining deck and a 24º dead rise let you take on even the toughest conditions confidently.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield Ocean Master won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years time as the day you towed it away from the showroom.
All Ocean Master RIBs are easy to trail, launch and recover. Due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes they all can be towed on an unbraked trailer.
The hull of the Ocean Master 540 is built of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Valmex® PVC tube fabric with welded seams
- Welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Integrated transom supports
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (105L)
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Standup console and bolster seat
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit