YP30GY (3″) Water Pump
The YP30GY is the most powerful pump in Yamaha’s arsenal, moving up to 980 litres/minute through its three-inch port. Its large muffler makes it surprisingly quiet, too. Loads of power, loads of features.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ175 (171cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine (5.5 hp)
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On – off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- 4.5 litre fuel tank
- 80mm / 3″ self-priming, centrifugal type pump
- Maximum capacity is 980 litres per minute (216 Imp. gal / min)
- Total head is 31m (101.7 ft.), suction head is 7 m (23 ft.)
- Priming time is 120 seconds at 5 meters (16.4 ft.)
- Volute style case and impeller are made of cast iron for greater strength and excellent durability.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion and friction for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses.
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Easy access pump case drain, easy access oil plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating – The YP30G meets the strictest environmental standards
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps