Spark your kids’ 2-wheel passion with a TT-R110E! Learning is a snap with electric start, smooth power delivery and clutchless design for easy shifting.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Air-cooled, 110cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable, novice friendly power.
- Push-button electric starting backed up by a manual kick starter too.
- electric starting makes learning to ride more fun
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder features a cast iron liner.
- cylinder can be “bored out” in the event of a problem
- Single overhead camshaft
- utilizes easy to adjust conventional rocker arms & screw type tappet adjusters
- Flat top piston & lightweight crankshaft
- 9.3:1 compression ratio
- proven, reliable design
- lightweight means faster engine response
- Automatic cam chain adjuster
- reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
- 16mm Mikuni carburetor
- crisp throttle response
- good fuel economy
- carburetor features nickel silver needle valve assembly & chromate treatment on the inner float bowl to counter act the negative effects of E10 (10% ethanol) fuels
- easy access “paddle-style” choke
- 4-speed, semi-automatic transmission
- eases beginners into the basics of shifting, without the complications of a hand operated clutch
- allows rider to concentrate on riding basics & developing riding skills & balance
- easier & more fun learning experience
- Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Easy access washable foam air filter
- reduces maintenance costs… re-usable design
- Lightweight, exhaust system with heat shields
- quiet design
- “cleanable” screen-type spark arrestor
- heat shields protect young riders from hot components
- Rugged steel engine protector plate for those rough trails.
- Handlebar with reinforcing crossbar & protective foam pad
- Upper & lower plastic chain guards reduce chain splatter & help protect young riders
- Front & rear reflectors for added visibility
- E10 compatible fuel system components
- Low maintenance, sealed battery won’t leak in the event of a tip over (battery should be charged during winter storage)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult supervision, a helmet & proper protective riding gear are a must when a youngster is operating a TT-R110E.