There’s no better way to build confidence than with a TT-R! Designed with new riders in mind, the TT-R125LE features lightweight construction, electric start and smooth, predictable power delivery.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2 valve, 4-stroke power plant produces broad, torquey power tuned for maximum, novice-friendly off-road performance? perfect for a wide range of trail conditions
- Super convenient push-button electric starting with manual kick starter too
- Proven, 2-valve cylinder head design
- easy to adjust traditional rocker arms
- 150 hour valve adjustment intervals
- Automatic cam chain tensioner & silent design cam chain
- reduces maintenance time, tune up costs & mechanical engine noise
- Engine counter balancer
- reduces vibration for maximum rider comfort
- Easy access, side mounted engine oil drain plug for fast, easy oil changes
- Mikuni VM20 carburetor
- crisp throttle response combined with good fuel economy
- “Electroless” nickel plated valve seat & nickel silver needle valve assembly, counter act the negative effects of E10 (10% ethanol) fuels
- Easy-access, tools free, washable foam air filter reduces costs
- Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission with manual clutch
- optimized gear ratios for maximum versatility & usable power delivery
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system with stylish aluminum end cap
- quiet operation will keep neighbors happy
- cleanable screen type spark arrestor
- heat shields protect rider from hot components
- Rugged, plastic engine skid plate helps to protect against rocks and logs.
- CD (capacitor discharge) ignition system.
- maintenance free, delivers a strong spark for fast starts & solid engine performance at all rpms
- Side stand lock out switch prevents the unit from being ridden if the side stand is down
- Rugged, diamond-type, steel frame features a 1,270mm (50″) wheelbase
- quick, agile, off-road handling
- super durable design
- Lightweight, aluminum, box-section swingarm
- excellent rear wheel control & traction
- easy-to-use, eccentric-type chain adjusters
- Adjustable 31 mm Showa front fork with 180 mm (7.1″) of wheel travel
- 4-positions of preload adjustable to suit rider weight
- fork features slightly stiffer settings than the TT-R125L for more aggressive off-road performance & handling
- rubber fork boots (gaiters) help protect tubes & seals from damage
- Fully adjustable Monocross, link type single shock rear suspension offers 168 mm (6.6″) of wheel travel.
- remote reservoir (piggyback) design helps maintains consistent damping performance by keeping the shock & shock oil cooler
- adjustments include: spring preload, 20-way rebound & 12-way compression damping
- Front 220mm disc with twin piston caliper delivers strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power
- Rear drum brake with easy-to-use, wing nut adjuster
- Low 805 mm (31.7′) seat height
- helps inspire rider confidence
- 295 mm (11.6″) of ground clearance
- serious ground clearance to tackle the tough terrain
- makes it easier to hop over small logs or other obstacles
- 6 litre plastic resin fuel tank
- lots of fun between fill ups
- on/off/reserve fuel petcock for peace of mind
- tank features “fluorination surface treatment” to reduce fuel permeation for improved environmental protection
- Mid-size, 19″ front & 16″ rear wheels.
- mid-size wheel size reduces seat height for increased rider confidence
- knobby tires offer superb grip in the dirt
- YZ-F inspired body work.
- “slim design” bodywork allows for fast, easy rider mobility
- styling is straight from our championship winning YZs
- YZ style”faux” rad shrouds
- Flat YZ-style seat.
- features non-slip, non-clogging seat cover just like our bigger YZs
- flat design allows easy rider mobility
- Serrated, folding foot pegs provide excellent grip even in wet or muddy conditions
- Motocross style handlebar utilizes a crossbar for added strength.
- Handlebar-mounted, key-operated ignition switch prevents unwanted joy rides.
- Convenient handlebar-mounted choke
- Folding foot pegs, folding shift lever & folding brake pedal tip resist damage in the event of a tip-over.
- Convenient lift holes in right side cover makes lifting the bike easier.
- Brake and clutch lever rubber covers help reduce dirt & mud build-up.
- E10 (10% ethanol) compatible fuel system components
- Low-maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)
IMPORTANT NOTE:Adult supervision and proper protective riding gear, including a helmet & eye protection are a must when a youngster is operating a TT-R125LE.