Our littlest TT-R boasts big YZ styling, four-stroke power, a three-speed automatic-clutch gearbox – even push-button electric starting. Go ahead, play in the dirt.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Air-cooled, 50cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke power plant produces smooth, novice friendly power that eases the new rider up the learning curve.
- Convenient, push-button electric starting makes learning to ride much easier.
- Compact engine cases.
- keeps engine width narrow
- makes it easier for smaller riders to get their feet firmly on the ground
- Proven, 2-valve cylinder head design.
- easy to adjust traditional rocker arm valve actuation
- 150 hour valve adjustment intervals
- Intake & exhaust valves feature special “carbon cutter” valve stem design.
- automatically removes carbon build up from the valve stems
- maintains maximum engine efficiency & power
- carbon build up on valve stems can lead to sticky valves & poor performance
- Automatic ratchet-type cam chain adjuster.
- reduces maintenance time, tune up costs & reduces mechanical engine noise
- Conventional cast iron cylinder liner.
- allows the cylinder to be over bored? reducing costs
- Lightweight crankshaft design.
- Mikuni VM11 carburetor with electric carb heater (heater does not function above 16C).
- crisp yet easy to use linear throttle response
- excellent fuel economy
- carb heater reduces engine warm-up time & improves cold weather starting
- “Electroless” nickel plating applied to valve seat and nickel silver needle valve to counter act the negative effects of E10 (10% ethanol) fuels.
- Washable foam air filter reduces costs.
- Smooth-shifting, 3-speed transmission with automatic centrifugal clutch.
- auto clutch eases the beginner into the basics of shifting without the complications of a clutch
- optimized transmission ratios match engine output
- CD (capacitor discharge) ignition system.
- maintenance free
- delivers a strong spark for fast starts & solid engine performance
- Centrifugal oil filtering system.
- automatically removes any particles found in the oil
- never requires cleaning or maintenance
- fast easy oil changes
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system.
- produces a quiet exhaust note to keep the neighbors happy
- numerous heat shields to protect young riders for hot components
- cleanable screen-type spark arrestor
- Rugged “mini-size” steel back bone type frame provides rugged durability whether being ridden by a child or an adult. The engine mounts to the frame at three points, making the entire chassis more rigid for superior handling.
- Triangulated steel tube swingarm.
- Inverted 22mm Showa front fork offers a class leading 96 mm (3.8″) of wheel travel.
- confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain
- plastic fork leg protectors help prevent stone chips in fork tubes & extend fork seal life
- Monocross single shock rear suspension with 71mm (2.8″) of wheel travel.
- delivers progressive suspension performance to smooth out rough trails
- Low 556 mm (21.9″) seat height.
- allows most riders to put both feet firmly on the ground for added confidence
- provides a handling-enhancing lower centre of gravity & lightweight feeling
- Long, motocross-style seat is low, comfortable and allows good rider mobility.
- Front and rear 80 mm drum brakes
- strong dependable stopping power
- brake components are the same front & rear
- 2.50×10 front & rear knobby tires
- puncture resistant 4 ply design
- excellent traction in the dirt
- 135mm (5.3″) of ground clearance
- allows the TT-R50E to tackle modest obstacles
- 3 litre plastic resin fuel tank
- plenty of smiles & fun between fill -ups
- on/off/reserve fuel petcock for peace of mind
- Serrated folding foot pegs provide excellent grip even in wet or muddy conditions
- Convenient handlebar mounted paddle-style choke lever
- Rugged YZ-F inspired plastic body components resist damage in the event of a tip-over
- YZ-F inspired styling & graphics gives the TT-R50E that big YZ look
- YZ style handlebar with protective foam pad features a re-enforcing cross bar for extra strength
- Low maintenance sealed battery prevents leaks during a tip-over (battery should be charged during winter storage)
- Adjustable throttle stop screw allows adult supervisor to control top speed by restricting how far the throttle can be opened. Adjustment design is fast & easy
- Key operated ignition allows parents to control use
- Exhaust heat shields protect young riders from hot components
- Upper and lower chain guards
IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult supervision and proper protective riding gear, including a helmet & eye protection are a must when a youngster is operating a TT-R50E.