A low seat, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stoke engine, have cemented the TW200’s reputation as a unique, fun loving dual purpose ride. Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Super reliable, 196cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring or riding around town.
- Electric starting.
- Fast, easy no hassle starting
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2-valve cylinder head.
- basic design for easy, less expensive maintenance
- utilizes easy to adjust conventional rocker arms & screw type tappet adjusters
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- reduces mechanical engine noise and maintenance
- Aluminum cylinder features a cast iron liner.
- cylinder can be “bored out” in the event of a problem
- Lightweight ball bearing mounted crankshaft.
- excellent durability
- fast engine response
- Engine counter balancer.
- reduces engine vibration to maximize rider comfort
- 28mm Teikei carburetor
- provides crisp throttle response
- excellent fuel economy
- Washable, foam air filter reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy access element-type oil filter & drain plug for fast oil changes.
- Smooth shifting 5-speed transmission with multi plate wet clutch.
- optimized gear ratios for both on & off road riding
- 5th gear is an overdrive gear to reduce engine rpm at highway speeds
- Upswept exhaust system
- exhaust note is quiet & environmentally friendly
- cleanable spark arrestor
- heat shields on header pipe & muffler protect rider & passenger from accidental contact
- Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Rugged, aluminum engine skid plate
- Compact, diamond-type, high-tensile steel frame.
- Rugged, steel box section swingarm.
- grease fittings at the swingarm pivot points for easy maintenance & extended service life
- fitted with easy-to-use eccentric chain adjusters
- 33mm front fork with 160mm (6.3″) of wheel travel
- soaks up the bumps for a comfortable ride
- rubber fork boots (gaiters) keep dirt and grit out of fork seals for extended life
- Single shock Monocross link rear suspension with 150mm (5.9″) of wheel travel.
- 220mm front disc brake with twin piston caliper
- ensures serious stopping power
- Rear drum brake
- solid stopping power
- easy-to-use, wing nut style adjuster
- Wide, 130/80-18 front tire & unique 180/80-14 rear tire.
- deliver extra traction & great rider comfort over a wide range of terrain
- rear tire helps make TW200 the most distinct-looking dual purpose machine in the industry
- Low, 790mm (31.1″) seat height
- allows most riders to put both feet firmly on the ground.
- 7 litre steel fuel tank
- on/off/reserve fuel petcock provides peace of mind
- 1.7 litre reserve
- Aluminum alloy front & rear rims
- excellent durability
- reduces unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance
- Powerful, 60/55-watt, halogen headlight
- Mini, enduro style fairing
- helps reduce wind buffeting at highway speeds
- adds a styling highlight too.
- Compact meter / instrument assembly
- functions include: speedometer, odometer & resettable trip meter
- indicator lights for neutral, high beam & turn signals
- Flexible turn signals resist damage
- Oil level sight glass
- Locking helmet holder
- Locking steering & gas cap
- Handy rear cargo platform
- Bungee cord hook points (4), below the cargo platform
- Serrated, folding, steel foot pegs
- Rubber “boots” on brake & clutch levers help reduce mud & dirt damage/wear