2019 Grizzly 90
Yamaha offers the all-new Grizzly 90 for younger riders looking to explore off-road alongside family and friends. With convenient features like electric-start, a large comfortable seat, front and rear racks and aggressive Grizzly styling, the new Grizzly 90 is a perfect machine for young riders who want to start a new off-road adventure.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Coquitlam: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Robust 90cc Engine
- Robust 90cc Engine
- 90cc four-stroke SOHC engine
- Tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance
- Air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long service life
- Proven wet-sump lubrication
- Automatic Transmission
- Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting.
- Handy and something all riders younger riders will appreciate.
- Standard reverse simplifies maneuvering the Grizzly 90 in tight spots
- Compact and Durable Drivetrain
- Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain
- Optimized angle for superior rear shock performance
- Modern, Reliable Electronics
- The CDI system means reliable ignition performance and a sealed, maintenance-free battery helps to provide worry-free performance
- Handlebar-mounted reverse and neutral indicators keep the rider informed in all situations
- Adventure-Ready Chassis
- Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light steering and comfortable ride quality offering 5″ of travel.
- Swingarm setup in the rear brings with it 5.7″ of wheel travel, adding to the Grizzly 90’s full-size look and feel.
- Integrated Cargo Racks
- Robust steel cargo racks front and rear both boast 11 lb. carrying capacity
- Provide younger riders the ability to pack their own gear as they join the family on their next adventure
- Renowned Grizzly Traction
- Just like its proven big brother, the Grizzly 90 utilizes new tires.
- 19″ up front and 18″ in the rear.
- Maximize traction on a wide variety of terrain.
- Big, Mud-Deflecting Fenders
- The Grizzly 90 boasts full-coverage fenders just like its Grizzly sibling.
- Enhances styling and protection for the ride from mud and trail debris.
- Comfortable Accommodations
- The Grizzly 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders aged 10 years or older
- With its large and plush seat matched to wide floorboards, riders will enjoy years of riding as they hone their off-road riding skills