2019 PW50 (2-Stroke)
One of the industry`s best-selling mini-bikes, the PW50 is a fantastic entry-level bike designed to help young riders learn the ropes at an affordable price.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Air-cooled, 49cc, reed-valve, 2-stroke single is mildly tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
- Mikuni VM12SC carb
- easy access handlebar / dash mounted choke lever
- good fuel economy
- crisp throttle response
- Reed-valve intake system.
- smooths power delivery
- widens the power band
- Single-speed fully automatic transmission.
- twist the throttle & go operation
- allows young riders to concentrate on the basics of riding without worrying about clutching & shifting
- Shaft drive system.
- virtually maintenance-free
- comes fully enclosed for added protection & durability
- no chain to worry about adjusting or lubricating
- Exclusive Autolube Oil Injection System.
- eliminates the need & hassle of fuel/oil premixing
- system precisely meters the exact amount of oil required by the engine
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces tune-up costs.
- Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Lightweight, exhaust system with heat shields.
- quiet design
- exhaust pipe has been routed away the from the rider to avoid accidental contact burns
- “cleanable” screen-type spark arrestor
- heat shields protect young riders from hot components
- Rugged steel backbone-type frame
- Class-lowest 485mm (19.1″) seat height
- creates a handling-enhancing low centre of gravity
- allows most riders to put both feet on the ground for added confidence
- 22mm telescopic front fork with 60mm (2.4″) of travel smooths out the bumps.
- Dual rear shock suspension with 50mm (2″) of wheel travel
- Front and rear drum brakes
- provide strong stopping power
- hand-operated brake levers are similar to those used on bicycles for familiarity
- Durable, mag-style wheels
- no need to tighten or replace damaged spokes
- easy to clean too!
- Knobby tires
- provide good traction in the dirt
- Specially designed one-piece rear fender, side panels & seat.
- easily removed for cleaning or maintenance
- Rugged plastic body components.
- resist damage in the event of a tip-over
- YZ inspired front & side number plates for that big bike look
- Team Yamaha-inspired colour & graphics
- Heat shields on engine & exhaust protect young riders from hot components.
- Adjustable speed limiter screw on throttle housing restricts acceleration & top speed.
- Removable exhaust pipe restrictor allows parents to increase top speed as skills improve.
- Start/Run switch prevents unit from moving while in the start position.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult supervision and proper protective riding gear, including a helmet, are a must when a youngster is operating a PW50.