2019 Raptor 90
There is nothing a young rider wants to do more than be like Mom & Dad. The Raptor 90’s aggressive styling and advanced safety features is the best way to nurture this passion that drives your little rider and you. Featuring adjustable speed limiters and electric start, there is no doubt your little one will be all smiles under their helmet!
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Air-cooled, 89.5 cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable, novice friendly power.
- proven, reliable design
- easy to use, linear power delivery
- solid low-to-mid-range performance
- air cooling for simplicity & reduced maintenance
- Push-button electric starting backed up by an auxillary kick starter.
- electric starting makes learning to ride more fun
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2-valve design.
- simple 1- intake valve & 1- exhaust valve cylinder head design
- utilizes conventional rocker arms & screw type tappet adjusters for easier maintenance
- Flat top piston & lightweight ball bearing style crankshaft.
- 9.2:1 compression ratio, uses regular gas
- lightweight components means faster engine response
- Automatic cam chain adjuster.
- reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
- TK 13mm carburetor.
- crisp throttle response with good fuel economy
- easy access handlebar mounted choke lever
- Fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse.
- automatic clutch and no gears allow young riders to concentrate on the basics of riding & developing riding skills
- select a gear, then gas it & go… it is that easy
- automotive style gated shifter: forward, neutral & reverse
- handlebar mounted indicator lights provide indication of drive selection (forward or reverse)
- indicator lights for neutral & reverse
- Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Easy access, no tools required washable foam air filter.
- reduces maintenance costs
- re-usable design
- Spark arrestor equipped exhaust system.
- quiet design
- “cleanable” spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust
- heat shield protects young riders from hot components
- Rugged round tube steel frame.
- compact design provides nimble, responsive handling
- low seat height (750 mm / 29.5″) makes getting on & off easy
- Adjustable independent, single A-arm front suspension.
- 5-position spring preload adjustability to match rider weight and / or trail conditions
- 126 mm (5″) front wheel travel
- grease fitting on selected components
- Adjustable single shock rear suspension.
- 5-position spring preload adjustability
- 145 mm (5.7″) front wheel travel
- Dual front drum brakes.
- independent (separate) front & rear braking for enhanced control & terrain-ability
- hand-operated brake levers are similar to those used on a bicycle for easy familiarity
- Single drum rear brake with handlebar mounted lever style parking brake.
- consistent braking performance
- Rugged steel rims fitted with 18″ tires.
- steel rims provide excellent durability & traction
- tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & traction
- 6.6 litre fuel tank.
- on – off – reserve petcock helps to prevent running out of gas
- reserve portion of tank is 0.9 litres
- Rugged & roomy floorboards.
- excellent rider foot protection
- helps reduce mud & water splash
- Aggressive styling & rugged body work.
- aggressive, sporty styling & high fenders are inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- Durable O-ring drive chain.
- single adjusting bolt makes chain adjusting easy
- Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage).
- battery is sealed… no need to check electrolyte levels or add distilled water
- Keyed ignition lets parents control use
- Heat shields on exhaust protect young riders from hot components
- Adjustable speed limiter screw on throttle housing restricts throttle lever movement to reduce acceleration & top speed.
- 2-stage rpm limiter device limits engine rpm. As skills improve, the limiter can be removed & maximum engine rpm will increase from 4,900 rpm to 8,500 rpm making a significant difference in power & performance.