Riders of all skill levels will have a blast riding the easy-to-use, easy-to-start and easy-to-maintain TT-R230! The low seat height and smooth, torquey power are perfect for beginners and more experienced riders alike.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Peppy, air-cooled, 223cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke power plant. The TT-R 230 is well suited for the advancing intermediate or less experienced full size rider. The TT-R 230 has the ability to tackle the toughest terrain.
- Convenient, no hassle electric starting.
- Proven, 2-valve cylinder head design
- easy to adjust traditional rocker arms
- 150 hour valve adjustment intervals
- reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
- Teikei Y26P carburetor
- crisp throttle response & good fuel economy
- carb mounted choke
- carb features “electroless” nickel plating on the valve seat & a stainless steel needle valve screw to offset the effects of E10 fuel (10% ethanol fuel).
- Easy access oil filter & oil drain plug.
- CDI (capacitor discharge ignition) system.
- maintenance free, delivers a strong spark for fast starts & solid engine performance at all rpms
- WR-style washable foam air filter.
- foam filter is washable, reducing maintenance costs
- Smooth shifting 6-speed transmission with manual clutch.
- optimized gear ratios for maximum off road fun and versatility
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system.
- cleanable screen-type spark arrestor
- heat shields in key areas to protect rider
Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- Diamond-type steel frame features a compact, 1385mm (54.5″) wheelbase to ensure superb maneuverability & responsive handling.
- Rugged box section steel swingarm features easy-to-use eccentric chain adjusters.
- 36 mm leading axle front fork offers 240mm (9.5″) of wheel travel
- confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain
- Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- Monocross link single shock rear suspension offers 220 mm (8.7″) of wheel travel.
- adjusts for spring preload (threaded type… 12 mm of adjustability) allowing the rider to tailor suspension to rider weight and terrain.
- delivers smooth, progressive suspension performance.
- Front 220 mm disc with twin piston caliper ensures fast, fade-free stopping power.
- Rear drum brake with easy-to-use wing nut adjuster.
- 21″ front and 18″ rear aluminum rims & knobby tires.
- reduces unsprung weight for great suspension & handling performance
- knobby tires provide excellent traction in the dirt.
- Low 870 mm (34.3″) seat height.
- helps inspire rider confidence
- 295 mm (11.6″) of ground clearance.
- serious ground clearance to tackle the tough terrain
- 8-litre plastic fuel tank.
- off/on/reserve fuel petcock for peace of mind
- 1.8 litre reserve capacity
- Aggressive styling highlights Yamaha’s championship winning YZ racing heritage.
- rugged plastic body components resist damage in the event of a tip over
- slim design bodywork allows excellent rider maneuverability & mobility
- “Bar-type” engine protector
- Long, flat, YZ-style two-tone seat
- Team Yamaha-inspired colour & graphics.
- Motocross-style handlebar with reinforcing crossbar
- Brake & clutch lever boots (rubber covers) help reduce dirt & mud build-up
- Serrated, folding foot pegs provide excellent grip even in wet or muddy conditions
- Folding gear shift lever tip & folding rear brake pedal tip help prevent damage in the event of a tip over
- Heavy-duty “O” ring chain
- Handlebar mounted push button ignition switch with red indicator light when power is active.
- E10 (10% ethanol fuel) compatible fuel system components
- Lightweight, sealed (spill proof) low maintenance battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)