The largest member of our diesel family of generators is the EDL11000SDE. Despite its high output, its compact design, low overall height and reduced noise levels make it a versatile performer. If lower running costs and easier maintenance access are important to your business, farm, job site or off grid application, then check out extensive range of features the EDL11000SDE offers.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Coquitlam: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Powered by D722 vertical type diesel engine; 719cc, liquid-cooled (rad with cooling fan), three cylinder, 4-stroke diesel engine with electronic ignition. Max power is 12.2 kW or 16.4 hp.
- Compact and lightweight design… smallest and lightest in its class
- Key operated electric starting
- Dual 120 & 240 volt output
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 10 kVA (10,000 watts) / 83.3 amps @ 120 volts & 41.7 amps @ 240 volts
- Generator unit is directly connected to the engine eliminating the need for reduction gears.
- External ground terminal
- Neutral bonded to frame
- Skewed rotor keeps waveform distortion to a minimum
- Run time at rated load is 7 hours
- Dual Ground Fault Interrupter Circuit receptacles for added safety
- Cooling fan is driven off the crankshaft for reduced wind noise
- High capacity radiator
- Liquid-cooling maintains consistent performance and reduces mechanical engine noise.
- Large capacity muffler helps to reduce exhaust noise.
- 100 hour oil change cycle
- Convenient user-friendly control panel
- Large opening maintenance hatch for easy access to oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, battery etc.
- Dedicated terminals for easy connection to Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Main breaker system protects against large amounts of excess current
- Separate sub-circuit breakers for each GFIC receptacle protects against small amounts of excess current
- Warning lights for low battery, low oil pressure and coolant temperature
- Glow plug timer indicator light
- Automatic engine shutdown system in the event of low oil pressure or engine over heating
- Large size, washable, “no tools required” dual stage air filter
- Convenient exterior drain plugs for oil and coolant
- 28 litre fuel tank means extended run times
- Large fuel filler hole and fuel gauge
- Hour meter
- Heavy duty lifting hook and fork lift slots
- Low emission EPA Tier 2 compliant
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- 3-year warranty for “residential / home” use or “commercial use.”