Featuring the most powerful engine in its class, the EF45000iSE runs at a very low 2,600 rpm reducing fuel consumption, noise and engine wear. It’s also incredibly resilient, with an oil warning system that automatically shuts the engine down when oil is low, and a cast-iron cylinder lining to ensure consistent performance.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Coquitlam: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Powered by Yamaha’s MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Engine rpm is a low 2,600 rpm to reduce noise and fuel consumption
- Super convenient key operated electric starting
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super “clean” power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 4,000 watts / 33.3 amps.
- Bonded neutral
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Yamaha’s Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
- Auto choke for easy, no hassle starting
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload
- Power meter indicates the amount of power being used and what’s available.
- Hour meter displays the accumulated running time in order to monitor service intervals
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel filler hole. Fuel gauge is standard.
- Built in wheels (4), with parking brake, provides greater portability.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for “residential / home” use or “commercial use.”