Introducing the EF7200P Industrial Series generator with GFCI protected receptacles. This versatile dual 120/240 volt unit is ideal for primary power sources for industrial & commercial applications such as construction sites. The new EF7200P is easy to use and easy to move. The EF7200P, setting new standards for performance and value.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Powered by Yamaha’s MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Manual recoil starting with auto decompression system for a light, easy recoil starter pull.
- Manual choke
- Lightweight piston and offset cylinder design reduce frictional losses for improved fuel economy.
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Dual 120 & 240 volt output makes the EF7200DE very versatile
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption (GFCI) circuitry senses a leak to ground and automatically shuts down power to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 6,000 watts / 50 amps @ 120 volts & 6,000 watts / 25 amps @ 240 volts
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) helps protect tools and other electrical devices from power surges and potential damage.
- Neutral is bonded to frame
- Economy Control System (when turned on) lowers the engine rpm when there is no load to conserve fuel and reduce noise and engine wear.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Digital volt and hour meter
- Electrical “noise” suppressor reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Rugged perimeter steel frame protects the generator, engine and battery from damage.
- Folding handle and lift hook for improved portability
- Never flat, non-pneumatic tires mounted to rugged steel axles.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- Meets or exceeds EPA & CARB Tier 3 emission standards
- 3-year warranty for “residential / home” use or “commercial use.”