Highfield DL 420
Showcasing a low console and a comfortable upholstery, this medium size rigid inflatable clearly position itself as a high-end tender. Based on the acclaimed hull of the Ocean Master (OM) range, the Deluxe (DL) series introduces a more elaborated transom with integrated rear seat and engine well. Light and maneuvrable, their aluminium hull will take you anywhere with style for a fun and safe experience.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years as the day you towed it away from the dealers showroom.
The hull of the Deluxe 420 is built of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Valmex® PVC tube fabric
- Welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Sitdown console
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (45L)
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Anti-slip deck
- Engine well
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit