Highfield OM 420
Ocean Master 420 design offer fitting options that create either a fabulous family cruising RIB, a luxury tender or a hard working support vessel. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Ocean Master is built to last. The Ocean Master range is designed with tough conditions in mind. Internal under-deck fuel tanks, non-slip deck, self-draining deck and a 20º dead rise let you take on even the toughest conditions confidently.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield Ocean Master won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years time as the day you towed it away from the showroom.
All Ocean Master RIBs are easy to trail, easy to launch and recover and due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes.
The hull of the Ocean Master 420 is built of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Coquitlam: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube fabric
- Welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Integrated transom supports
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (40L)
- Bow step with mooring cleat
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Sitdown console and seat
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit