Yamaha’s PW3028 pressure washer, engineered to not just meet, but to beat the competition. For durability, quality, convenience, and of course performance; this is what happens when Yamaha decides to build a pressure washer.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ200, 192cc, air-cooled, OHV, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine.
- Auto decompression system provides a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Automatic idle down feature (when the pump is not activated) reduces noise and fuel consumption while increasing engine life.
- On – off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- 5.5 litre fuel tank for extended run time (PW3028 uses regular 87 octane fuel)
- Durable, brass CAT Triplex Pump® … a world leader in pressure washer pumps
- Delivers 3,000 psi and 2.8 US gallons per minute (10.6 litres) to get the job done quickly and efficiently
- Maximum inlet water temperature is 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 5-in-1 integrated nozzle with protective rubber over mold means you always have the right nozzle for the job. Just dial the one you want with a simple click. No lost nozzles. Rubber over mold protects what you are washing from scratches.
- Low pressure 800 PSI nozzle (1 of the 5 integrated nozzles), perfect for those jobs that require less pressure
- 360 degree rotating secondary grip adds additional support and can be rotated to any angle and then locked into place.
- 9.1 m / 30 ft. braided steel rubber wrapped hose provides a longer reach and rugged durability. Rubber covering helps prevent scratches and scuffs
- Convenient on-board storage for spray gun/wand and high pressure hose
- Durable corrosion resistant, quick connect, brass connectors and plated steel hose fittings provide a solid, positive connection each and every time.
- On board detergent tank, plus the flexibility to use an external container too.
- Never-flat, non-pneumatic tires.
- “Dolly style” fold flat handle makes moving, transporting and storage easy. This design takes up less space and also allows storage of lightweight items on top of the unit when folded.
3-position pivoting nozzle head makes it easy to get into those hard to reach spots