Designed for the rigors of industrial or commercial grade use, the new PW4040 pressure washer from Yamaha offers 4,000 psi of pressure and moves 4 gallons per minute. The PW4040 is ready to tackle the most demanding pressure washing jobs with its unbeatable combination of Yamaha 4-stroke power and proven Cat Triplex pump technology.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ360, 357cc, air-cooled, OHV, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine.
- Auto decompression system provides a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Automatic idle down feature reduces fuel consumption, noise and wear & tear.
- On – off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- 6 litre fuel tank for extended run time (PW4040 uses regular 87 octane fuel)
- Durable, brass Triplex CAT Pump® … a world leader in pressure washer pumps
- Delivers 4,000 psi and 4.0 gpm (gallons per minute) of industrial grade performance to get the job done quickly and efficiently
- Maximum inlet water temperature is 104 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 Celsius
- 3-position pivoting nozzle head makes it easy to get into those hard to reach spots
- Multi-tip selection: 0º tip , 15º tip, 25º tip, 40º tip and low pressure (for soap or rinse). Tips are conveniently located on a special casing that attaches to the pressure washer gun / wand or can be clipped to a belt loop. No need to lose time walking back to the main unit to change tips.
- Rotating secondary grip (360 degrees) adds additional support and can be rotated to any angle and then locked into place.
- 15 m / 50 ft. braided steel rubber wrapped hose provides a longer reach and rugged durability. Rubber covering helps prevent scratches and scuffs
- Convenient on-board storage for spray gun/wand and high pressure hose
- Durable corrosion resistant, quick connect, brass connectors and plated steel hose fittings provide a solid, positive connection each and every time.
- 53″ soap injection hose (for use with remote soap containers)
- Never-flat, non-pneumatic tires.
- “Dolly style” fold flat handle makes moving, transporting and storage easy. This design takes up less space and also allows storage of lightweight items on top of the unit when folded.