YP40T (4″) Trash Pump
The Yamaha YP40T 4″ trash pump has been engineered to handle the toughest dewatering applications. Designed to move water with high solid content up to 27mm (1.06″) in diameter, the YP40T utilizes a hi-chrome impeller and graphite cast iron volute casing with silicon carbide mechanical seals for the long term durability and reliability you have come to expect from Yamaha.
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Coquitlam: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ360 (357cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Easy access oil drain plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On – off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- 6.7 litre fuel tank with a 1.5 hour run time
- 100 mm / 4″ self-priming, centrifugal type pump, can handle “debris” up to 27 mm (1.06″) in diameter.
- Maximum capacity is 1,700 litres per minute (375 Imp. gal / min)
- Total head lift is 27 m (88.6 ft.), suction head lift is 8 m (26 ft.)
- Pump body is made of lightweight aluminum
- Hi-chrome impeller and graphite iron volute casing for excellent wear resistance and durability. Both are designed to withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc. Impeller can be easily removed without special tools.
- Longer lasting, silicone carbide mechanical seals are both durable and easy to replace.
- Quick remove pump case access cover.
- 4″ standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses (suction and discharge hoses available separately from Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.).
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps