Zodiac Cadet Fastroller
Light weight, high performance
Compact, boasting unequalled load-capacity, tough yet elegant, the CADET FASTROLLER range represents the very best of tenders. Its Acti-V hull provides improved performance without the need for a more powerful motor. Its anti-drift fins provide excellent control and crisp and accurate handling.
The CADET FASTROLLER comes as standard with a removable quick-mounting thwart, “safe-clic” oarlocks, an internally-operated bailer plus optional flaps that improve handling by enabling the boat to plane quickly but without rearing. Thanks to ZODIAC™ technology’s H2P concept, the boat is quick to assemble and can be easily stowed in a bag. This feature also provides the hull with increased rigidity that significantly improves performance. The banana-shaped buoyancy tube gives it an elegant and streamlined look.
Equipped with the patented “Acti-V all inflatable floor” Zodiac® concept, the Cadet Fastroller, easy to install, offers greater comfort in navigation and provides exceptional performance.
Our product range:
• Large diameter buoyancy tube: + stability
• Choice of fabric: Strongan™
• Inflatable V-hull
Help us improve our product, take our survey now!
Dealer #: 6249
AVAILABILITYAbbotsford: Contact the store for more details or to order.
Port Moody: Contact the store for more details or to order.
- H2P (high pressure performance) removable inflatable floor
- H2P inflatable keel
- Anti-drift fins
- Aluminium engine mounting plate
- 1 internally-operated bailer
- Fabric Strongan™
- Easy Push Valves
- 2 oar rests
- 2 “Safe Clic” swivel oarlocks
- All-round ribbed rubbing strip (width: 125 mm)
- 1 bow handle
- 2 stainless steel lifting rings
- 2 stainless steel tow rings
- 2 carrying handles
- Cone reinforcers
- PVC thermobonded
- “Quick Release” removable thwart (dual position)
- Fuel tank strap
- Reinforced aluminium oars + oarlock with locking ring
- “Modulo” carrying bag
- High pressure foot pump + pressure indicator
- Repair kit
- Owner’s manual